Saturday, February 18, 2006

what a week

Tues - told andrew i was switching labs. had a negative effect on my appetite: was not hungry. didn't really eat much after winter league either. couldn't sleep, got up and ate dinner.

Wed - a good day. told lab i was switching at tea time. it was a little nerve-wracking and that took away my appetite.

Thurs - an even better day. told Enrique i wanted to join his lab for sure. he made an announcement to the rest of the lab. talked about projects, got some papers to read. very exciting. had a very late lunch (3 pm) and then a light dinner. then drank a ton at my party.

Friday - told Ramona that I could no longer commit to coming to weekday practices. they were happy for me and supportive. i plan on still coming to tournaments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home