Sunday, February 18, 2007

ms. nice gal

sean texted me, out of the blue: "Any chance you might consider helping me bone up on some math?" and then, 5 minutes later, "I would realllly appreciate it. I take a placement exam this week."

what's a nice gal to do? does she be, well, nice and help the guy out? or does she avoid the potentially messy situation and say no?

why does she feel the need to be nice? and why the need to be nice to him, he who hurt her.

unsure of his motivations. is this a pretense for getting together, a chance to see me? or does he really truly need help and i am his only option?

sloppy's words of wisdom: you are of best service to others when you are doing what you truly want. and then communicate that to them clearly.

what *do* i want?

i think i say no. i think the situation is just weird. i don't really know him all that well (we "dated", if you could call it that, for all of 2 weeks). i don't consider him a friend. and why do a favor for a not-friend ex-boyfriend? if it were jon, sure. even dan parker. but sean? i don't think so.

but saying no is still hard. and i do crave drama. i think i'll sleep on it.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like this Sean character his name makes it confusing... for me to find my name on the internet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home